I'm Chad Morris,
Head Coach for the Mustangs. This is My Story.
- Born and raised in the Dallas area.
- Earned bachelor's degree in mathematics with a minor in statistics from Texas A&M University in 1992.
- During 4 year tenure as Offensive Coordinator at Clemson, the Tigers established 127 offensive records and posted the top three scoring seasons in school history.
- Upon arrival at Tulsa, the Golden Hurricane improved from 5-7 in 2009 to 10-3 in 2010, averaging 41.4 points per game and scoring at least 28 points in 12 of its 13 games.
- College career includes an ACC Championship and five bowl games, including two BCS Orange Bowl appearances.
- National offensive coordinator-of-the-year by Rivals.com in 2011.
- Named 2013 AFCA National Assistant Coach-of-the-Year.
- Head coach on the Texas prep level for 16 years, coaching at Eustace Independent School District, Elysian Field ISD, Bay City ISD, Stephenville ISD and Lake Travis ISD.
- Prep career includes a 169-38 record overall, 3 state titles, and 11 Coach of the Year honors.
- Married to wife, Paula, with two children, daughter Mackenzie and son Chandler.
Elysian Fields HS
Bay City HS
Lake Travis HS