UTC Mocs Club
The Mocs Club is comprised of over 1,200 members who provide vital support to over 260 UTC student-athletes annually. With constantly rising educational expenses and the fact that UTC Athletics continually strives to build on a tradition of excellence, the commitment to offset scholarship expenses remains our most pressing and critical need. By joining the Mocs Club, your membership gift, no matter the size, will help provide UTC student-athletes the resources needed to be equipped for success.
Our success is a direct result of your support... the generous alumni, friends, and community members who recognize the value of athletics as part of the total student-athlete experience.
- Annual Giving
- Cash, checks, and credit cards are the most common ways of contributing and are always acceptable. All checks should be made payable to the UC Foundation with the memo line reading UTC Mocs Club.
- Matching Gifts
- Many companies and organizations provide matching gift programs for employee benefits. Ask your human resource office about your employees matching gift program.
- Financial Assets
- Gifts of appreciated securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc.) can help you avoid capital gains taxes, while providing UTC Athletics with a generous gift.
- Gifts In Kind
- A gift of goods replacing cash gifts can also be made to the Mocs Club. In most cases, the UTC Mocs Club donor benefits at the corresponding giving levels are extended in exchange for the gifts-in-kind or pledge.*
- Other Methods
- Gifts to the UTC Mocs Club may also take other forms including real estate, personal property, and planned gifts (endowments, life insurance policy, bequests, trusts, annuities, and securities).
- March 1st
- Football Season Ticket Renewal Mailed
- May 1st
- Basketball Season Ticket Renewal Mailed
- July 1st
- Football Season Ticket Renewal Deadline
- Basketball Season Ticket Renewal Deadline
- Aug 1st
- Football Season Tickets Mailed
- Sept 1st
- Remaining Mocs Club Balance Due
- Basketball Season Tickets Mailed
- Nov 1st
- Priority Deadline for Football Playoff Tickets
Being a member of the Mocs Club is not only an investment in the athletic program and the University, but also provides many benefits to you. These benefits are based on members' current classification, with seating priority determined by priority point rank within their membership classification. Learn more about the Mocs Priority Points Program. Click the button below to learn more.
How to become a member
Join the Mocs Club for as little as $1 and receive benefits for gifts of $75 or more! All gifts to UTC Athletics should be made payable to the UC Foundation (Memo Line: Mocs Club) and are 80% tax-deductible. If you do not want to receive benefits and would like to receive a 100% tax deduction, please call the Mocs Club office for more information.